MOU-RBA Archives

May 2014

From:
Chad Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chad Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 07:08:24 -0600
A friend of mine alerted me to a Mute Swan in Mankato.
Hey birders,

A friend of mine alerted me to a Mute Swan in Mankato.  The bird was located at the Ace Hardware Ponds north of Hwy 14 along 3rd Avenue and was still there at 6:00pm.  I've been by that pond the last couple of days (ironically) and the bird was not there either of the previous days.  Sorry for the late posting, but it is the end of the semester and I had other obligations last night.

Happy birding!

Chad Heins
Mankato, MN

"But ask the animals and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; Which of all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this?" --Job 12:7, 9