MOU-RBA Archives

May 2014

From:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2014 06:18:53 -0600
   It was hard to leave for work yesterday tallying 32 species in a
couple hours from my office window.
I was pleasantly rewarded with Golden Eagle taking thermals just off of
the intersection of 190th and Northfield blvd or 47.
As I was approaching the intersection coming to a stop I assumed it was
a Juv Bald Eagle. If continuing at over 50 mph I would have done just
that. Sometimes your fortunate to be in the right place at the right
time. It took off to the NW and I'm guessing was migrating through.

Thank you,
Blaine Seeliger
Dakota Co

Wyatt's Twisted Americana