MOU-RBA Archives

June 2014

From:
Josh Wallestad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Josh Wallestad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 11:22:25 -0600
This morning Randy Frederickson and I went searching for Cerulean Warblers in
Kandiyohi County.  One of our stops was at Sibley State Park where we followed
up on an eBird report of a Cerulean on 5-28-14 by Alex Watson.  We had no
specific location, so we stopped at the park office and they knew of the report
and pointed us in the right direction.

We found the Cerulean singing on territory along the road to Mount Tom around
11:00 this morning.  I don't have an exact mileage to the location, but we hadn't
made it to the Mount Tom parking lot yet.  It was on the west side of the road.
Drive slow with your windows down and listen for the song.

Josh Wallestad

http://www.aboywhocriedheron.com