MOU-RBA Archives

August 2014

Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2014 16:41:10 -0600
have there been any sightings of the wood stork today?Liz Stanley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Yesterday on MPR I heard a report with the governer commenting on the
progress of the stadium construction, being pleased with all the activity
and people working there. At the end of the story they also said that
Dayton  had mentioned the MSFA was working on addressing the bird safe
glass issue, but that the solution needs to be affordable. This is the
first I've heard that the issue is on the governor's radar or that the
MSFA was trying to do anything about it. Are we making progress? Has
anyone heard anything more about this?

On Sat, August 2, 2014 09:15, Jim Williams wrote:
> I mis-named the stadium-construction oversight agency in my last email.
> It is the Metropolitan Sports Facility Authority, not commission.
>

> MSFA 511 11th Avenue South Suite 401 Minneapolis, Minnesota
> 55415612.332.0386 TTY: 800.627.3529
>

> Jim Williams
> birding blog at
> www.startribune.com/lifestyle/homegarden/blogs/Wingnut.html