MOU-RBA Archives

August 2014

From:
Peter Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:24:57 -0600
Larry Sirvio found the Little Blue Heron at dusk last night 8/10), but he
said it flew.  So far, it has not been relocated.  Larry said he was going
to check the surrounding area this morning; I will also be looking later
today.  There are dozens of ponds in Woodbury, just to the north, so even
if the bird is still in the area it could be tough to relocate.

Peter Nichols
Cottage Grove
Washington County