MOU-RBA Archives

September 2014

From:
Herb Dingmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herb Dingmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2014 17:51:22 -0600
Around 3:15 this afternoon I found an American Avocet at the Isanti WTP,
sitting on the levee between the two southernmost ponds.  Later I found 4
Buff-breasted Sandpipers at the sod farm along 397th Ave NW about 0.5 mile
west of Tiger Street.  This is in the far northwest corner of the county.
Also present at the sod farm was a single Black-bellied Plover, 5
Semipalmated Plovers, and 6 Baird's Sandpipers.

Herb Dingmann
St. Cloud