MOU-RBA Archives

November 2014

From:
David Pavlik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Pavlik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2014 13:57:25 -0700
Birders,

I've posted two photos of the Mew Gull on my Flickr account. I haven't looked into getting my photos on the MOU website, so hopefully this works for everyone. I'll be submitting a full report to the MOURC when I get a chance.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pavlikphotography/

Good luck, I wouldn't be surprised if it is still in the area.

David Pavlik