]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MOU-RBA Home

MOU-RBA  November 2014

MOU-RBA November 2014

Re: [mou-net] Sibley County - Mute Swan - Gaylord WTP

CRAIG MANDEL <[log in to unmask]>

CRAIG MANDEL <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Nov 2014 13:45:46 -0700

11/7/2014,

The previously reported Mute Swan was observed this morning at the Gaylord WTP.  At 11:33 am, the bird was still in the North Eastern cell of the WTP.  Some of the additional birds observed at the ponds included:
Bonaparte's Gull
Franklin's Gull
Lapland Longspur
along 280th Street both East and West of the WTP, there were large flocks of Blackbirds.  100s of both Rusty and Brewer's Blackbirds were observed along with a large number of Red-winged Blackbirds.

Craig Mandel
Minnetonka, Hennepin County