MOU-RBA Archives

December 2014

From:
Richard Hoeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hoeg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 16:32:07 -0700
I know this service is for "Minnesota", but I suspect folks might be willing to drive over to
Superior for cool birds! A snowy owl has taken up residence at the Richard Bong Airport and
has been seen each of the last three evenings at the Superior Middle School. Focus upon the
light poles in the parking lot which are right next to the airport.

You may seen a photo of the Snowy which I took just a few minutes before sunset this
evening. http://www.365daysofbirds.com/ (Day #214)