MOU-RBA Archives

March 2015

From:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 13:32:15 -0500
Hi
I’m not going to say that there is some major migration going on but this morning at the dam we did see six or seven Lesser Scaup mostly male but at least one female, at least two maybe three Gadwall, one in flight, a single coot, quite a few goldeneye, common mergansers, a brown creeper, and a bald eagle. Gary the naturalist had 29 species the last time I saw him in the afternoon. Below are some photos on my flickr page. Happy Birding. Spring will happen
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/