MOU-RBA Archives

June 2015

From:
MOU admin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MOU admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:09:12 -0600
(Posted by Garrett Wee <[log in to unmask]> via moumn.org)

This evening I observed a flyover Western Tanager at Lone Tree Lake, Lyon
County. Flew from the south end to the north end of the lake. Heard singing
briefly later but was unable to locate it after it had stopped singing. Last
heard at the north end of the lake. There is a field approach that I walked
down to and around the north end, be watchful of ticks!