MOU-RBA Archives

July 2015

From:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 2015 09:41:05 -0500
Hi
I went back to Murphy Hanrehan early this morning to see if I could re find the tropical kingbird since I was never very happy with my earlier photos of him and wanted to give it another try.  I arrived at the park around seven a.m. and by seven twenty I had found him in one of his usual trees.  I watched him for about forty five minutes catching bugs and preening.  I got a much better look at him this time and my photos are better as well.  Here is my flickr link.
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/