MOU-RBA Archives

July 2015

From:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:22:55 -0500
HI
I know that this may not be the best place for this but my friend and I are planning a trip to western Minnesota eastern South Dakota in the next week and though I’ve heard of these places for years I’ve never been there and don’t know what to look for in birds. Can any one give some personal information about Lac qui Parle or Salt Lake or Big stone parks?  I could find precious little on the internet and nothing on Ebird for the last month so I’d appreciate any info you could share even best places to access the parks. Thanks so much
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids.