MOU-RBA Archives

October 2015

From:
"Raymond, Kelly" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Raymond, Kelly
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2015 05:55:37 -0600
I observed an apparent healthy Snowy Owl yesterday late afternoon that was reported at Stinson and Broadway. It was seen on the ground by multiple people that day who worked in the area. I saw it fly away from the ground, and a group of us were unable to relocate it.

Kelly Raymond

[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE] Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Medtronic and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your records. To view this notice in other languages you can either select the following link or manually copy and paste the link into the address bar of a web browser: http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com