MOU-RBA Archives

November 2015

From:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:59:08 -0600
Hi
My wife Carolyn and I went to Oakdale Cemetery this morning in spite of the terrible traffic conditions and found the Varied Thrush eating crab apples over by the Hobby Farm fence described by Milton Bloomberg.  I want to thank Milton for posting this. It was a lifer for both of us. I also want to thank Peter Nichols for posting his beautiful photos that made us want to find this beautiful bird.  The bird seemed quite content to eat the crab apples and I wouldn’t be surprised if he hung around even through the coming snow.  Here is the link to my photos I did not have time to make a search for the Tufted Titmouse.  https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids