MOU-RBA Archives

November 2015

From:
Charlene Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charlene Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 18:19:25 -0700
spotted by my Mom at sunset last night off Hwy 78 between Ottertail Lake and Perham at Rush Lake where the Ottertail River leaves the lake on the East side near parking area. have pics. no apparent wound or visible cause of death. many wires overhead; we suspect was a wire strike.

in the open water of the Ottertail River there are many swans. also to the south just north of Ottertail City over the tracks and north of the potato warehouses there is a cornfield full of swans and many appear to be Trumpeters. would need a scope to confirm. these swans have been there all week according to my Mom.
Charlene Nelson