MOU-RBA Archives

November 2015

From:
Molly Tuma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Molly Tuma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 2015 20:27:15 -0700
I realized that I did not include directions to the Lewis's Woodpecker for
those who are not aware that it is in Wisconsin. Here is a link to the info
on the rare bird alert from WI Audubon. However, the family has asked for
the birders to back off and let them continue with their normal lives. They
were very gracious hosts.  http://www.couleeaudubon.org/cras_bird_alert.html