MOU-RBA Archives

November 2015

Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2015 20:40:29 -0700
Observed 11/15/15, mid-afternoon:

In pool below Hwy 77 bridge over MN River, east side of Nichols Rd, just into Eagan:
American black duck (2), green-winged teal (4)

Viewed from observation deck just wet of old Cedar Ave bridge, along Bloomington side of MN River:
trumpeter swan (1)
sandhill cranes (2)
northern pintail (~12)

Mike Koutnik