MOU-RBA Archives

November 2015

From:
Molly Tuma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Molly Tuma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 13:57:49 -0700
I am have been informed that I did not use enough information in my
original email. I apologize for using the AOU codes. Here is the message
again with more clarity.

The Lewis's woodpecker was present today around 3:50 at the farm. It was
present in some of the pines behind the house, and then flew into the woods
behind the house, but was gone from sight within about 5 minutes.

Drove around the Lacrosse and Brownsville area today and saw 3000-5000
swans, ~100 bald eagle, rafts of 2000-4000 canvasback with ring-necked
duck, scaups, american widgeon, Northern pintail and mallard interspersed
throughout, 1 Northern harrier (female), 2 Eastern bluebird, 3 red-tailed
hawk all on or near the river. These were all seen along the river on 26
between Brownsville and the Reno landing. The 20 Sandhill cranes were seen
flying over the farm where the Lewis's woodpecker has been.

Molly Tuma
Northfield, MN