]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MOU-RBA Home

MOU-RBA  November 2015

MOU-RBA November 2015

Re: [mou-net] possible very late Golden-winged Warbler at Hennepin White-eyed Vireo spot

Jamie McBride <[log in to unmask]>

Jamie McBride <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Nov 2015 19:35:48 -0700

My sighting was fleeting, and the yellow wing patches remain strong in my memory. There was more yellow on the head too but I don't recall the pattern. It was enough to make me keep trying to find it, until I saw the WEVI anyway. If it were may I would have little doubt. It being November???  Had the white-eyed vireo not revealed itself immediately after this sighting I probably would have a better description.

Sent from my iPhone