]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MOU-RBA Home

MOU-RBA  November 2015

MOU-RBA November 2015

Re: [mou-net] Varied Thrush- Washington County

Nathan Schirmacher <[log in to unmask]>

Nathan Schirmacher <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Nov 2015 13:36:18 -0700

All,

Just wanted to say thanks to Milt Blomberg for discovering the Varied Thrush in Oakland Cemetary and John Hockema for calling with directions. On location now and the Thrush is being very cooperative sitting in the crabapple trees for over an hour. Multiple birders were also able to get the Townsend's Solitaire in Anoka County today. While photographing the Solitaire I also had two pine grosbeaks do a quick fly over while calling. Always a good year if you can get one of the grosbeaks in the Twin Cities area!

Nate Schirmacher
Maple Grove, MN
Hennepin County