MOU-RBA Archives

January 2016

From:
KIm Eckert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KIm Eckert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2016 15:48:21 -0700
Unfortunately I would have to agree with Jeremy that there were apparently no sightings of the gull at Canal Park today. I spoke as well with birders who all reported that no one they talked to was aware of it being seen on Sunday. Unless it reappears in the coming days, it appears that Saturday, January 9, was its last day of occurrence.

Kim Eckert, Duluth

Sent from my iPhone