MOU-RBA Archives

April 2016

From:
Joel Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2016 19:11:47 -0600
About 6:40 this evening I found a Western Tanager in my yard, about 7 miles north of Pennock.  It disappeared shortly, but we were able to relocate it in a large cottonwood tree on the property. Josh Wallestad and Steve Gardner came in time to get good looks at the bird.  We last saw the bird in our small grove on the north side of the yard.  People are welcome to come and try to see the bird. If I'm not home, you can still park in the drive near the pole barn.

Joel Schmidt
12430 County Road 1 NW, Pennock, MN