MOU-RBA Archives

August 2016

Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2016 14:21:49 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Hi
We went hiking with Gary Swanson at Sand Dunes State Forest  this morning on and around 253ave NW just east of CR 5. . We saw 35 Species of birds. The highlights were Least Flycatcher, Common Raven, Red Shouldered Hawks (2) Both Red and White breasted nuthatch, house wren, Bluebird, Brown Thrasher, the following Warblers, Nashville, yellow rumped, Pine (2) my first ever in Minnesota, Redstart, Ovenbird, Common Yellowthroat, and Magnolia,  We also saw and heard a couple of Eastern Towhee’s.  . No photos worth posting today.
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids