MOU-RBA Archives

September 2016

Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2016 17:38:21 -0500
Thanks for posting about the Sabine's Gull, all.  I made it out after receiving another update today.  Gull was exactly where Bob Dunlap said it was.  Watched for about 45 minutes before it flew another 20 yards away from the road.  Was located in the central part of the western pond.

V/R
Gavin Anderson
St. Louis Park