ISHPSB-L Archives

January 2017

ISHPSB-L@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Trevor Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trevor Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2017 12:34:15 -0500
Dear colleagues of the History, Philosophy and Social Studies of
Biology community,

We want to acknowledge the many people who have already submitted
their paper proposals in advance of our January 15th deadline. Thanks
so much to you all!

We have received many requests to extend the deadline for submission
of contributions (oral communications, posters and sessions) for the
International Society of History, Philosophy and Social Studies of
Biology 2017 Meeting (http://www.abfhib.org/ISHPSSB-2017/). As a
result, the ISHPSSB Program Committee has decided to extend the final
deadline for the Call for Papers. Submissions are now due no later
than January 25th, 2017.

We hope this will give those who require it, additional time to
finalize their proposals for 2017 Meeting, being held in São Paulo,
Brazil, next July.

If you have already submitted your proposal, we ask you to stimulate
your colleagues to do the same, please.

Submission guidelines can be found at this page:
http://www.abfhib.org/ISHPSSB-2017/2-sub.html

Applicants will be notified of acceptance by February 15, 2017.

We hope that many researchers will take advantage of the extended
deadline to submit their proposals. We look forward to hearing from
you!

Regards and thanks,

ISHPSSB Program Committee