CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 1996

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 21:24:38 -0700
Comments:
to those who have been getting mail from imrlist and don't know what it
is about:  i have been looking at the affiliations of the people whose
undelivered mail is being bounced back to me, and it seems as though most
ppl on this list are in some way involved in biology or medicine.  having
realized this, i made the connection that "IMR" stands for the integrated
microscopy resource at madison wisconsin, and I had got a few announcements
from them recently.  have the other people who are getting unsolicted mail
from imrlist also been getting announcements from the integrated microscopy
resource?  if so, all we have to do is find out who is in charge over there
and get them to take us off this stupid list.
                                                -wall
p.s. has anyone besides me tried sending mail to imrlist?  so far i
have gotten about 50 undeliverable-mail messages bouncing back.