PUBPOL-L Archives

January 1997

PUBPOL-L@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
PUBPOL-L Public Policy Graduate Studies Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Steven L Clift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 11:51:19 -0600
To: "Dr. Wolfgang Hirczy de Mino" <[log in to unmask]>
   _-- Public Policy Network - Posting to PUBPOL-L --_

I wasn't the content that wasn't interesting, it was just the sending of
series of separate messages at one time.  I happen to subscribe to
DE-NEWS as well and the most appropriate way to forward something would
be to send it as a package and let people know about the source.

The list has been very quiet lately and I no longer have the time to feed
it content on a regular basis.  I am lucky to have the help of Greg Earhart
at the HHH Institute who deletes all of the bad addresses from the
membership list.

At some point in a month or so I hope to get the WWW site updated with
all the current list information.  At that point I'll re-release the
description of the list.

Anyway, folks are encourage to use PUBPOL-L as they have to post
announcement and research requests of interest to both the academic and
professional public policy community.

Thanks,
Steven Clift
PUBPOL Person Since 1993

P.S. If you would like to read up on my current distractions see:
        http://www.state.mn.us/devcenter/nsfuture/
        http://www.e-democracy.org/intl/library/

On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Dr. Wolfgang Hirczy de Mino wrote:

>    _-- Public Policy Network - Posting to PUBPOL-L --_
>

> On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Steven L Clift wrote:
>
> > Are you intentionally sending all of these messages to PUBPOL-L?
> >

> Well, yes. Kindly accept my apologies. I was going through mail from
> another listserve I subscribe to and thought some PUBPOL-L subscribers might
> be interested in a comparative perspective on current public policy issues.
>
> Okay, I'll consider myself (publicly) reprimanded and will refrain from
> doing so in future. Admittedly it's been a while since I joined this
> list. I have not read the FAQ for more than a year. But then I don't
> recall getting anything interesting from PUBPOL-L lately (and I guess
> PUBPOL-D has never been revived). So I figured I'd post something myself.
>
> Should not have bothered. - Mea culpa.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Wolfgang Hirczy de Mino
> Oklahoma State University
>
> > You can review the lists purpose at:
> >
> >         http://www.hhh.umn.edu/PUBPOL/pubpol.html
> >
> > Steven Clift
> > PUBPOL
> >
> > On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Dr. Wolfgang Hirczy de Mino wrote:
> >
> > > * Voscherau appeals to Bundestag for new drug programs
>
>         [message deleted]

     Minneapolis, Minnesota   -   612-824-3747
   http://freenet.msp.mn.us/people/clift/top.html