PUBPOL-L Archives

January 1997

PUBPOL-L@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
PUBPOL-L Public Policy Graduate Studies Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:
mckeever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 12:54:09 -0800
Comments:
   _-- Public Policy Network - Posting to PUBPOL-L --_

APLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING

As you may recall, I have posted a number of messages and essays on the
theme of Balanced Trade. I just finished completing a lengthy (42kb) essay
that summarizes my thoughts on this topic. This essay is too long to send to
the list, so I have posted it to my web site. You may view it there or, if
you prefer, send me a private email message and I will send it directly to you.

To view on the web site, access http://www.mkeever.com/ (note that there is
no 'c' in mkeever), scroll to the content listing immediately after the
title and click on "email about MIEPA's criteria".

I would welcome any suggestions about which journals may be interested in
publishing this work.

Thanks to all of you who have contributed your thoughts. May you have a
productive New Year.

Regards,

Mike P. McKeever

Assistant Professor, Economics and Business
Acting Director, Graduate School of Business Administration
Armstrong University, Berkeley, CA

(Any opinions expressed herein do not represent the views of the University.)

Founder: The McKEEVER INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC POLICY ANALYSIS (MIEPA)
         2719 Acton, Berkeley, CA 94702  USA
         Telephone 510-486-0275
         email: [log in to unmask]
free site)

Author/Publisher: "CONCEPTUAL ECONOMICS" Copyright 1996; to receive a copy
of the Table of Contents and an order form, send a request via email
to:[log in to unmask]