ISHPSB-L Archives

April 1997

ISHPSB-L@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
Intl Soc for the Hist Phil and Soc St of Biol <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Christian C. Young" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 07:45:42 -0500
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR THE HISTORY, PHILOSOPHY, AND SOCIAL STUDIES OF BIOLOGY

Office of the Secretary:
        Barbara Horan, ISHPSSB
        Philosophy/PO Box 8023
        Georgia Southern University
        Statesboro, GA   30460-8023
        e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

NEWSLETTER
Spring 1997
Fifteenth Issue
(Volume 9, No. 1)

****SOCIETY AND MEETING INFORMATION

**From the President's Corner
Peter Taylor, President 1995-97

Traditionally Ð I think we can use this term after 15 years of the Society and
its informal precursor group Ð ISHPSSB conferences are full of innovative
sessions, stimulating discussions, and openings for new participants.  With the
contributions of members who proposed sessions, of Program Organizer Bob
Richardson and his committee, and of Keith Benson on local arrangements, the
Seattle meetings will continue the tradition.  This newsletter includes the
provisional program and registration details we've been looking forward to.  To
assist you in encouraging newcomers, the newsletter also includes a flyer and
membership form Ð please make copies and distribute in appropriate places.  If