ISHPSB-L Archives

March 1999

ISHPSB-L@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
Intl Soc for the Hist Phil and Soc St of Biol <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Chris Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:46:23 -0800
Hello,

The Spring ISHPSSB Newsletter deadline is March 26.  Please submit any
news or announcements to the editor (preferably via e-mail) at the
address below or by replying to this message.  If you have questions,
please contact Chris Young.

Note:  The Spring Newsletter will contain information regarding the
Summer 1999 ISHPSSB meetings in Oaxaca, Mexico.  The latest information
is always available at

http://server.phil.vt.edu/ishpssb/

--
Christian C. Young
Department of History, Science, and Culture

"The moment I let go of it was the moment I got more than I could
handle."
      --A. Morissette