ISHPSB-L Archives

April 1999

ISHPSB-L@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Chris Young <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 18:16:47 -0700
Folks have been trouble finding the correct Oaxaca information because
of the way the Turismo Convento site is set up
<http://antequera.antequera.com/TurismoConvento/>.  It turns out the
link *we* want is hidden at the bottom of the blue ISHPSSB banner and
labeled "Meeting Information" or "Informacion del Congresso" in Spanish.

For complete information on hotels and local accomodation reservations,
go to

http://antequera.antequera.com/TurismoConvento/eng.html

Additional information is coming out in the Newsletter soon!

Best,
Chris
--
Christian C. Young
Department of History, Science, and Culture

"The moment I let go of it was the moment I got more than I could
handle."
      --A. Morissette