ISHPSB-L Archives

October 1999

ISHPSB-L@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Chris Young <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 18:27:35 -0700
Hello,

We have suddenly passed the ISHPSSB Newsletter deadline (1 Oct). If you
have some news or an announcement that you think needs to go into the
Newsletter. Please get it to me ASAP, or at least let me know that
you're working on it. I will extend the deadline to 29 October.

I would welcome submission of reflections on the Oaxaca meeting:
letters, short essays, photos, etc.

Thank you for your input!

Best wishes,
Chris
--
Christian C. Young
Department of History, Science, and Culture

"I have a goal--to see beyond my vision. With imagination, I'll get
there."
      --H. Connick, Jr.