CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1999

From:
Christian Lohr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:30:05 -0700
Dear list members,

my suggestion: if you have references on your web site and like visitors
to have access to your pdf files, set a link to your email address with
the hint 'pdf available on request'. To my understanding, sending a pdf
by email as a non-profit matter (i.e. not getting money for it) does not
offend copyrights, as sending photocopies of single articles by snail
mail does not (you can have the photocopy from every libary).

Sincerely
Christian

--
Christian Lohr, Ph.D.