Hi,

Hope you are well and safe.

I was wondering if you would be interested in acquiring verified Registered Nurses Opt-in Contact List across your target geography.

Data Fields include: Name, Profession Code, Profession Name, LIC ID, Current License, Expiration Date, County, License Number, Business Name, Web Address, Mailing Address, Email Address, Practice Location Address and more…

Kindly let me know you are thoughts, so that we can discuss on further details about available counts and pricing.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jackie Wilkins

Manager - Demand Generation

To opt-out, please respond with “not interested” in the subject line.