AMSA members,

Celia and I will be working on issues relating to our health care system
this Spring.  We would like to raise awareness about Universal Access to
Health care, covering the uninsured, and hopefully even meet with
legislators about such issues.  AMSA also hopes to partner with a twin
cities group, the Health Care Reform Organization, which is mobilizing a
strong effort to bring about a single payer health system in Minnesota.  If
you are interested in working on these projects with Celia and I please
email and let me know.

I would also like someone to serve as AMSA Liasion to the Health Care
Reform Organization (HCRO).  This position would require monthly attendance
at HCRO meeting and keeping Celia, I, and other interested AMSA members
aware of the organizing efforts going on across the city.  Acting as AMSA
Liason to the HCRO would offer valuable experience in community organizing
and the opportunity to work with other activist minded health
professionals.  If you are interested in this special position let me know
that as well.

Have a good long weekend y'all,

Peace,
Caleb

"Violence begets violence.  Hate begets hate." MLK Jr.