Hi Cuong and everyone,

Questions about funding for the converntion.  Was there enough funding to
help with any of the application fees for those of us going to the National
Convention?  I only sent two Funding letter to RPAP and Family Practice, so
I am guessing we probably didn't get anything from them since they haven't
contacted me.

If there is any money to help, I am very concerned about how I am funding
this trip...of course it will work out somehow.  I am currently scheduled
to stay in hotel rooms with folks I met on the National AMSA retreat (about
$160.00), but if the U of MN AMSA funding is going towards hotel rooms, and
there is any floor space left, I might ask to sleep on your floor and ask
my other group to save money by canceling one of our rooms.

What do you think?
-Marcia