Due to some other events including the UAEM meeting and a lecture on Tb
from a visiting scholar from Stanford, THE MEETING THIS THURSDAY HAS BEEN
CANCELLED AND WILL BE MOVED TO NEXT WEEK.  PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF MONDAY OR
TUESDAY IS BETTER.  I am thinking Monday is better.

And...We have a chance to do a little fundraising on Thursday, April 17.
HSFC and the GLBT are doing a fundraising event at the Dome, and we can
join them.  The way this works is that whoever can and wants to can work
selling concessions at the Twins game vs. Detroit.  We make $10 per person
per hour, and the event takes about 6 hours in the evening.  So it is about
$60 per person for the night OR if we sell a lot, we get a percentage of
our concessions if it is more money than the $10 per person per hour.  LET
ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED BY WEDNESDAY (TOMORROW) APRIL 9 AT 5 PM.

Take care and good luck with everything,
  Celia