Hi, Cuong and fellow AMSA members,

Again, you all did an amazing job with the award process, and I'm proud of
the effort you put in.  It's too bad that you finished out of the money,
but I'm still very impressed on your second place - I think you should be
proud about your efforts as well as the outcome.  Looking at the details
below, it sounds like you did extremely well in getting second place.
Congratulations.

john

On 11 Feb 2003, Cuong Pham wrote:
> Sad news guys (check below for details).  We got the second place in the
> activism award, meaning we have honorable mention, but no cash to show
for
> it.  It looks like we are going have to fun raise for the national
> conference much harder.
>
> Later,
> Cuong
> MS1

Annual
> > National Convention on Saturday, March 22, 2003, at 9:00 a.m.  We
invite
> you
> > and your AMSA chapter president to accept the award.
> >
> > Your school's program will be featured in the 2003 Paul R. Wright
> Excellence
> > in Medical Education Award publication, which will be distributed to
each
> > medical school.
> >
> > Please notify Bernadette Dieker, AMSA Public Relations at (703)
620-6600,