MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONNAIRE:

PLEASE COMPLETE THIS E-MAIL QUESTIONNAIRE AND RETURN IT BY MIDNIGHT
PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME SATURDAY AUGUST 20 TO PHIL SLOAN AT
[log in to unmask] If you wish to preserve anonymity in your response, you
may detach and mail the Questionnaire to Phil Sloan, Program of Liberal
Studies, 215 O'Shaughnessy Hall, University of Notre Dame 46556. The
mail Questionnaire must be postmarked by August 20. You may also send
your response as an attached document without your name indicated.
Please send these in MS Word format or in Rich Text Format if using
other word processors.

1. Should the Society sponsor a journal? (This need not be HPLS.)

__ x __ Approve

____Disapprove

If (1) is affirmative:

2. Should the official journal of the Society be HPLS?

__ x __Approve

____Disapprove

If (2) is affirmative:

3. Do you agree to an English-only publication policy?

__ x ___Approve

_____Disapprove

Other Comments (Brief)

I approve, but I do think it should be an open experiment, and the
possibility of ending the contract should be a realistic one.

Please return by the end of the day PDT, August 20

*** End of announcement

--
DIRECTIONS FOR SUBSCRIBING
 Send an email message to:

DIRECTIONS FOR UNSUBSCRIBING
 Send an email message to:
 with the following in the body of the message:
       SIGNOFF ISHPSB-L
Professor Roberta L. Millstein
Listserv Moderator, International Society for
History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Biology
<http://www.ishpssb.org/>

Listserv archives: http://lists.umn.edu/archives/ishpsb-l.html

Snail mail:
Department of Philosophy
California State University, East Bay (formerly known as Cal State
Hayward)
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd.
Hayward, CA 94542

Email: <[log in to unmask]>