Dave-

I had a similar problem with my CRT several years ago.  It turned out to
be the HV supply, not the CRT.  Its in a box down by your feet.  scott

   ....amphiboles do violence to history...
 	T. Feininger, 2001.  (taken out of context)

 	Dr. Scott Kuehner                    [log in to unmask]
 	Dept. of Earth and Space Sciences      ph.206-543-8393
 	Mail Stop 351310			     Fax 206-616-6873
 	The University of Washington
 	Seattle, Washington  98195-1310