TO:  Medical School Office of Education Staff and Directors

FROM:
Kathleen Watson, M.D.,
Associate Professor, and Senior Associate Dean for Education
University of Minnesota Medical School

Linda Perkowski, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, and Associate Dean, Educational and Curricular Development
University of Minnesota Medical School

As many of you might have already learned, Dr. Axtell will be leaving the Medical School at the end of the month.  She has accepted a position as Director of Outreach in the Academic Health Center/College of Human Ecology/Minnesota Extension Services.

In as much as we are delighted for Sara to have found what appears to be a perfect fit for her interests and abilities, we are acutely aware of the huge vacuum she will leave behind in the Medical School.

Please join us to lament her departure, congratulate her, celebrate her achievements, wish her well, and say good-bye.

WHAT:  “Smallish” Tea (Sara’s words!)
WHEN:  3:30-4:15, Thursday, January 26
WHERE:  B-646 Mayo Bldg.