Hello AMSA; sorry for this late notice (and I hope it does not present an inconvenience to you). Reschedule of our lunchtime planning/discussion meeting from
Thursday Jan 12 in WD 2-110 ---->
Friday Jan 13 in MT 2-580 (to the left of Washington Ave entrance to Moos Tower when exiting)
(items of discussion will include the national convention, political actions and whatever else is on your mind).
This is so you can attend our friend, SNMA's lunch lecture on Thursday (see below)
-Josh

SNMA is hosting Dr Iris Borowsky, MD, PhD to present at a lunch lecture on
January 12, 12.15p in Moos Tower 2-530.  Dr Borowsky is a pediatrician at
CUHCC, a University affiliated clinic that primarily serves low-income
urban communities, where she specializes in risks and protective factors of
youth-violence.  She will be presenting on a pediatrics fellowship that she
oversees and her research on strategies for youth-violence prevention in
clinical settings.

Hope to see you there.

Warren Manyara
SNMA Lectures Coordinator