Wassup out there? I hope everyone had a restful, meditative, and uplifting
vacation. It is time for us to meet and scheme about various topics if we
want to save the world or at least our fine Minnesota before springtime.
Christy and I and the AMSA family look forward to our productive, purulent
discussion.

Meeting Time: Thursday, Jan 12, 1215pm
Meeting Location: Weaver Densford Hall 2-110

Topics of Discussion/Planning.
1. National Convention in Chicago-- Heck Yeah!
2. "Pharm Free"/ "Truth in pharmaceutical advertising" Schemes/Antics
3. Other planning including the upcoming legislative session "How to push
the Medical Student Agenda through Local Government," an upcoming position
paper by Samantha Pace with help from Josh Lackner.
4. Street Theater
5. All of your splendid ideas.

Someone should bring a treat-- okay, I'll do it.
 Josh Lackner
MS2