Message
This Sunday, March 26th, is the event you've all been waiting for (and many have been planning) Harambe 2006!! I know many of you may be out of town on break but for those of you that are around we still need your help! Setting up the art gallery, food, ticketing, and raffle all need help from you as well as ushers for the event itself. If you have any traditional garb you are encouraged to wear it as many of the volunteers and Harambe planning committee will be. If not and you would like to there are several pieces available for those volunteering. Since AMSA is co-sponsoring this event it would be great to have some AMSA members helping out. E-mail me if you can help and if you have any preference for what you want to do, I will e-mail you back specifics on when and where to be. I look forward to working with and seeing all those in town at Harambe 2006!

Nathan Chomilo
MS1
Harambe Program Day Director
University of Minnesota School of Medicine - Twin Cities