JEOL Probe Users Listserver

Moderator: Ellery Frahm, [log in to unmask], Electron Microprobe Lab, University of Minnesota

* Hello John,

We have two EBSD systems, both on FE machines, one an elderly Amray and the other a JEOL 7830 Auger microprobe. Since I know next to nothing about EBSD, I have passed your inquiry on to the guys who run these systems. They may reply to you directly, but it might be useful to post their answers to the list.

Alfred

Alfred Kracher
Ames Laboratory (USDOE)
Iowa State University