JEOL Probe Users Listserver

Moderator: Ellery Frahm, [log in to unmask], Electron Microprobe Lab, University of Minnesota

Dear list members,

It is not a rule, but please do include a "signature" at the end of all posts.  I know that this has been a source of much debate on the MSA list -- some felt that this was a "class" issue where professional or academic microscopists would "look better" or be taken more seriously than avocational microscopists.  Here, though, I think that it facilitates a discussion to easily see who made a particular comment, and a poster should feel confident about "owning" his or her message.  If anyone feels strongly otherwise, feel free to contact me off-list.

Best,
Ellery

Ellery E. Frahm

Research Fellow & Manager