Hi,

On 8600's JEOL uses a bayonet mount to connect different eye pieces
to their OM's.   Does anyone know what kind of bayonet they use?  I
am wondering if JEOL uses a standard fitting.  I found Google
references to T-mount and C-mounts for cameras but they look different.

I can send pictures but not to the whole list.

Owen

Owen P. Mills
Director, Materials Characterization & Fabrication Facilities
Electron Optics Engineer, Applied Chemical & Morphological Analysis
Laboratory

Materials Science & Engineering
Michigan Technological University
Rm 512 M&M Bldg.