I am looking for a WIN 30 PGH board manufactured by UEI for the digital imaging system on my JXA 733 electron microprobe.  I have checked with the manufacturer and this is a discontinued product.  If you have one of
these boards and would like to sell it or know where I may be able to
find one, I would appreciate any information you could share.

Best Regards,

Jim Renaud.