Hey AMSA,
Thanks for you flexibility with finding a meeting time.  Just heard that
we'll be in PWB  6-210 tomorrow (Monday) over lunch.

We'll talk about experiences from National Convention, ideas inspired at
National Convention, our final lunch lecture, and a little bit about next
year's leadership.  If you have any ideas or would like to help kick off the
next school year, please join us!

Also, if you're interested in doing a little more with AMSA next year and
would like to be considered for a leadership position, please email me.  The
positions:

(co) President(s): Kat, James, and I
Treasurer: Sam
Secretary: Michelle
Minister of Snacks: Michelle
AIDS subcommittee chairperson: Jenny Fish

And we can always create additional positions depending on where you want to
take the group next year.

Thanks,
ben